Agreement between You and Marico Innovation Foundation (MIF)
The Website is owned and operated by Marico Innovation Foundation (MIF), whose principal office is at Marico Innovation Foundation, 7th floor, Grande Palladium, 175, CST Road, Kalina. Santacruz East, Mumbai - 400098. MIF a Section 25 company, registered in India as per provisions of the Companies Act, 1956. You represent and warrant you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use this Website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein. You also acknowledge and agree that, unless we specifically provide otherwise, this Agreement only applies to this site and our online activities, and does not apply to any of our offline activities.
A) Modification of Terms
We may change these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Changed terms will become effective once posted on the Website, and will not have any retrospective effect on existing contractual arrangements made through this Website. Your continued use of this Website after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
B) General Disclaimer:
Articles, Commentary, testimonials, case studies and other materials posted on our Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor/ user to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed or act upon any of its contents.
We aim to ensure that availability of the Website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website without notice. Also, your access to the Website may occasionally be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or period.
C) Disclaimer of warranty
The contents of this website are provided for informational, educational purposes and to make general awareness but this doesn’t act as a substitute for any professional advice. MIF will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this website but all information is provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind and MIF makes no representation and disclaims all express and implied warranties and conditions of any kind, including but not limited to, representations, warranties or conditions regarding accuracy, currency, timeliness, sequence, completeness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose and MIF assumes no responsibility to the users of this website (the "User") or any third party for the consequences of any errors or omissions. This website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
D) Limitation of Liability
In no event shall MIF be liable to the user and/or any third party for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages (including but not limited to any lost revenues, lost profits, lost opportunities, loss of prospective economic advantage) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this website, any web browser and/or information available from this website, including but not limited to any damages suffered as a result of omissions or inaccuracies in such information or the transmission of confidential or sensitive information to or from MIF, even if MIF is advised of such possibility. MIF assumes no liability or responsibility for damage or injury to persons or property arising from any use of any product, information, idea, or instruction contained in the content of this website.
E) Intellectual Property - Trademarks
1) The MIF logo is trademarks owned by MIF. Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles or phrases on this website may constitute trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress or products of MIF or other entities. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and products represented on this website are protected in India and internationally their display on this website does not convey or create any license or other rights in these marks, names, dress or products. No use of these may be made without prior, written authorization of both MIF, except to identify the products or services of MIF. The names of all products or services mentioned on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
2) Intellectual Property – Copyright MIF either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content that is made available to the User on MIF website, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property in such content to use the content on the this website. All content on this website is protected by copyright laws. Copyright on the contents of this site belongs to Marico Innovation Foundation. The copyright owners reserve all rights. Reproduction in part or full, without the written permission of the copyright owners is prohibited.
MIF grants to the User a limited license to display on their computers, print, download and use the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content that is made available them on this website, for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes provided that:
- the User does not modify any such content; and
- the User includes with and displays on each copy of such content the associated copyright notice and this limited license.
No other use is permitted. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the User shall not:
- make any commercial use of such content;
- include such content in or with any product that the User creates or distributes; or
- copy such content onto the User's or any other website.
3) Reprint/Translated rights Marico Innovation Foundation welcome requests for reprint/ translation rights for material in Innowin. Our policy is simple. We offer a one-time reprint right per article / excerpt / exhibit and this article / excerpt / exhibit can be reprinted one month after the relevant issue is published with prior permission. Permission does not include the right to store or transmit the requested material in electronic form. The credit line below must appear on the title page of the article and directly beneath the exhibit or short excerpt with applicable title, author(s) name(s), issue date and copyright year:
Reprinted by permission of Marico Innovation Foundation.
From "article title" by author(s) name(s), issue months/year.
Copyright © 2014 by Marico Innovation Foundation. All rights reserved.
4) Intellectual Property – General Notwithstanding the above, nothing contained in this license shall be construed as conferring any right under any intellectual property of MIF or any other person who owns the intellectual property in the content provided on this website.
Any unauthorized copying, redistribution, reproduction or modification of the contents of this website including trademarks may be a violation of federal or common law, trademark and/or copyright laws and could subject the copier to legal action.
F) User Communications:
Any communications sent by the User via this website or otherwise to MIF are on a non-confidential basis, and MIF are under no obligation to refrain from reproducing, publishing or otherwise using them in any way or for any purpose. MIF shall be free to use the content of any such communication, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing and/or marketing goods and services. The User agrees to not assert any ownership right of any kind in the communication (including, but not limited to copyright, trademark, unfair competition, moral rights, or implied contract) and to waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such communication including, but not limited to, acknowledgment of the User. The User shall be responsible for the content and information contained in any communication sent by the User to this website or otherwise to MIF, including its truthfulness and accuracy.
G) Third Party Links:
This website may provide links or references to other sites. MIF makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to any information in such sites and has no responsibility for their content and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. MIF disclaims any opinions expressed on such sites. Any links to other sites are provided merely as a convenience to the User and the inclusion of such links does not imply that MIF endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such sites.
H) Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
This website (excluding third party linked sites) is controlled by MIF from its offices located in MUMBAI, State of Maharashtra, India. By accessing this website, the User and MIF agrees that all matters relating to the access to, or use of, this website shall be governed by the laws of India applicable therein. The User, MIF also agrees and hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts at Mumbai with respect to such matters. MIF makes no representation that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Each term and condition listed herein is severable. If any term or condition hereof is illegal, invalid or inapplicable such illegality, invalidity or inapplicability shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions.
The disclaimers and terms and conditions on these pages are of general application and may be supplemented by additional disclaimers, terms or conditions of specific application on a particular page of this website.
Any non-personal information, communications and material you send to this site or to us by E-mail are on a nonconfidential basis. We are free to use and reproduce any such information freely, and for any purpose whatsoever. Specifically, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing or marketing products. Any information you send to this site must be truthful, not violate the rights of others and be legal. Like many other companies, we use "cookie" technology, where our servers deposit special codes on a visitor's computer. This information helps us determine in the aggregate the total number of visitors to the site on an ongoing basis and the types of Internet browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) and operating systems (e.g., Windows or MacIntosh) used by our visitors. This information is used to enhance your on-line visits. Under no circumstances do we use this information to personally identify visitors or cross-reference the information with any type of personal information that is voluntarily offered on or through the site.
We may modify this policy at any time, in our sole discretion and all modifications will be effective immediately upon our posting of the modifications on this site. Unless we specifically provide otherwise, this policy only applies to this site and our online activities, and does not apply to any of our offline activities.